Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 1 of the 30-DAY CHALLENGE!

I will be posting the results of our 30-day challenge weekly, but might also post as I can, depending on the volume of submissions received.  Just wanted to show the early results of Day 1, the first three submissions (and a bonus):

#3
Well, this might be "cheating", but I did email myself my entry:  The last few remaining leaves on the tips of my apple tree, preliminary sketch:


#2: Ellen Keane:





And, the first entry received in our 30-Day Challenge is (drum roll, please) by...Celeste!


Another early entry, from Anne McCahill, visiting Pitcairn Island: Eucalyptus leaf:


Oh boy!
Happy New Year!
...And two more additions for Day 1 by Judith Towers:
..and Elizabeth Lyon:
Cheryl Exley's Day 1:

From Kay Lindberg:
From Barbara Chadwick:


No comments:

Post a Comment